- Prepare payment to suppliers and collection from customers
- Manage cash flow and monitoring the financial transactions.
- Prepare bank statements
- Ensure reconciliation and analysis of accounts and schedules.
- Responsible for accurate and timely closing of payment.
- Handle ad-hoc financial functions/assignments from time to time.
- Update daily sales on Excel sheet
- Review and reply customer inquiries via email
- Organize daily transactions and manage account
- Update and handle financial account on Wave Accounting software
- Review and ensure timely submission of monthly, quarterly, and yearly reporting
- Preparation and Computation of sales commissions/incentives.
- Preparation of monthly profit and lost statement of the company
- At least 2 – 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Minimum a Diploma in Accounting, LCCI or equivalent
- Microsoft office applications – power point, excel and word
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Must be able to converse in English and Madarin
- Meticulous and have an eye for detail
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Organised, team focus and committed to work
- Mature and tactful
- Independent with minimum supervision
- OT allowance will be given (Sat, Sun if there's event)
- Continuous Learning & Growth opportunity
- Performance bonus (company sales basis)
Working Days & Hours:
Monday – Friday ; 9.00am – 6.00pm