- To develop market demand by conducting product demonstrations & field advisory to existing & potential customers.
- Develop and promote the Company’s range of fertilizers to the various sectors.
- To work closely with marketing team in implementing marketing strategies.
- Create farmer meeting and visit big leader farmer to promote product or field demonstration especially in field crop.
- Create crop clinic event with dealer and sub dealer to support sales volume.
- Agronomists are scientists who specialize in crop production, soil control, and soil management.
They try to find ways to maximize crop production from a given acreage of soil. They also perform experiments to determine and then maximize plant nutrients and soil health.
- Studying plants and soil in order to develop better planting, cultivation, and harvesting techniques, improve crop yield, and solve problems facing using or matching with correct fertilizer.
- Visiting fields to collect seed, plant, and soil samples and testing samples for nutritional deficiencies, diseases, or other changes.
- Assisting with the plant selection process and the development of planting and irrigation schedules, budgets, and timelines.
- Keeping detailed records regarding fields, customers, crops, and samples.
- Generating reports and presenting findings to management, clients, or other interested parties.
- Promoting products and techniques through educational presentations.
- Degree in Agricultural Science or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years working experience on product development.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and able to work independently.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Mandarin.
- Possess a good attitude and interpersonal skills.
- Able to commit and work with a team.
- Candidates with possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Able to start work immediately is an advantage.
- Fresh graduates can be consider.
- Daily Travelling allowances
- Toll and parking claim by receipt
- Company Petrol card
- Outstation Meal allowances
- Lodging reimbursement
- Company Phone
- Yearly Bonus
- Insurance covered
Working Days & Hours:
Monday to Friday, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm