- This position requires a talented and creative individual to model, texture and have fundamental 3D knowledge such as sculpturing, lighting, rendering and compositing.
- Possess basic animation skills and have the technical ability and interest to specialize in areas related to rigging, special effects or animating.
- Fluent in After Effects.
- Strong creative skills.
- 3D experience a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of animation production.
- Experience playing and love of video games a plus.
- A Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in CG Digital Art/Animation & VFX
- 5+ years of experience in CG production.
- Proficient in Blender, Photoshop, After Effects and any 3D software packages.
- Possess advance rigging skill is a plus.
- Experience in Cinema 4D would be an added advantage.
- Able to perform high level of skill in animation and storyboarding with directorial eye.
- Able to carry out characters animation with solid understanding animation fundamentals.
- Able to produce various type of visual effects and simulation.
- Clear understanding of film language, cinematography, strong composition, continuity and camera angle choices.
- Art portfolio/demo reel is needed.
Working Days & Hours:
9 am – 6.15 pm