- Developing and maintaining functionality that meet the specifications of the technical and functional design.
- Participate in all phases of SDLC activities including requirements gathering and analysis, system design, development and implementation, user and technical documentation.
- Troubleshoot, analyze, define and implement solutions relating to bug, change request and enhancement.
- Understanding of client application design and architecture.
- Work within cross functional teams to drive the implementation of new features as well as resolve operational issues.
- To review requirements to provide a timeline estimate for coding.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s) : MS SQL Server, VB.Net, SSIS & SSRS.
- Exprience in IOS and or Android Development.
- Results oriented, focuses on achieving well defined results within agreed timeline.
- Able to work in dynamic environment with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to complete task on time and able to work under pressure.
- Working experience between 2-3 years in application development is required for this position.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English & Mandarin (Must).
- Medical, Miscellaneous allowance
- Parking, Group Insurance coverage
- Marriage & New Born Baby AngPow
Working Days & Hours:
Mon – Fri, 9:00AM- 6:00PM
Sat, 9:00AM- 1:00PM