● Provide day-to-day leadership and management to the organization to ensure alignment with the mission and core values of the company.
● Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives, which includes further development of the existing sales organization.
● Responsible for fiscal management of all aspects of the business in their geography, including budget management.
● Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external. Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
● Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
● Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
● Motivate and lead a high-performance management team; attract, recruit, and retain required members of the executive team not currently in place; provide mentoring as a cornerstone to the management career development program.
● Act as lead "client-care officer" through direct contact with every client and partner within the geographical area.
● Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
● Identification of market trends and understanding of market conditions through market analysis.
● Collaborative support of both domestic and international key accounts and one unified organization.
● Develop blueprints for growth and efficiently implement them.
● Implementation of short-term goals, as well as development of strategic plans for the different markets.
● Monitor the operation with strict, consistent and systematic approach.
● Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Business & Administration related.
● Minimum 10 years working experience in the relevant field with at least 5 years of senior management level.
● Possesses a strong sense of integrity & responsibility
● Excellent leadership qualities (inspiration leadership)
● Resourceful and excellent project management, problem solving and decision making ability.
● Excellent communication and writing in Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin will be added advantage.
● Proficient in organization management, people management, and problem-solving skills
● Strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills
● Strong internal control knowledge & compliance (RBA)
● Highly dynamic, flexible and able to cope in high stress environment