- Setting the brand strategy, including but not limited to setting the brand vision and long-term brand roadmap to enhance the value of the brand.
- To manage the creative and content team in setting the brand guidelines so that the brand communication is consistent across all online and offline channels (website, social media, product packaging, Expo design, corporate and product videos, etc for the local and international market.
- To lead the new product introduction, pricing and new product launches.
- To explore brand collaboration opportunities for mutual benefits and reach wider target markets
- To manage the budget for advertising and promotional items
- To perform competitor and customer insight analysis, including but not limited to the brand health survey
- Coordinate all advertising campaigns (ATL and BTL) including television, radio, outdoor, newspaper, publications and internet.
- Strengthen the brand presence in the international market, especially for countries where Offspring operates.
- Create and continuously refresh brand content for the company’s website, social media, third-party website writeups and other social media groups that are relevant to the company’s business.
Knowledge and Skill Requirement:
- Candidates must possess at least a Degree or higher in Business Management/Marketing or equivalent qualifications.
- Have experience in managing multinational brands, preferably in FMCG
- Strong knowledge about marketing and related subjects (advertising, market research, consumer behavior, marketing analytics) culled from years of hands-on experience in the industry and in the marketing field
- Minimum 5 years of experience is often required