- Identify potential business leads and pitch services to new clients in property and asset management.
- Writing feasibility studies reports and recommendations.
- Planning and preparing business presentations.
- Responsible to monitor, secure appointments and follow-up on the new business opportunities.
- Conduct and provide market data and trends updates and feedback to the management.
- Co-ordinate, handle and manage the transition of taking over the secured property to manage.
- Attend JMB/MC meetings.
- Organise and coordinate the AGM/EGM of the JMB/MC that meets the regulatory requirements.
- Well versed in Strata Management Act 2013 (Act 757).
- Property market knowledge.
- Contract agreement drafting.
- Business acumen.
- Agile in thinking and execution.
- Planning skills.
- Customer centric.
- Networking and collaboration skills.
- Communication skills.
- Digital savvy.
- Results driven.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum SPM or higher education in any discipline.
- Minimum 7 years working experiences in real estate industry.
- Good language command in Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Car park allowance
- Medical, Insurance
- Mileage & Toll
- Annual Leave & Medical Leave
Working Days & Hours:
Monday to Friday, 9:00am - 6:30pm