Advisors play an important role in convincing our clients that there is a need and to take up our training solutions in order to help them perform better. Tasks include:-
- Identifying training needs and requirements of individuals and organizations;
- Setting human resource development objectives and evaluating learning outcomes;
- Liaising with internal & external training providers to arrange delivery of specific training and development programmes;
- Promoting internal and external training and development, and evaluating these promotional activities;
- Monitoring and performing ongoing evaluation and assessment of internal and external training quality and effectiveness, and reviewing and modifying training objectives, methods and course deliverables;
- Gathering, investigating and researching background materials to gain an understanding of various subject matters and systems.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Degree, Advanced Degree.
- 2-3 years selling experience in Training industry is preferred.
- Relevant experience with HR, Training or Psychology is an added advantage.
- Positive attitude, passionate on collaborative teamwork, excel at interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptable to change, able to pivot and find alternate solutions, demonstrated capability in meeting new challenges.
- Good problem solving skills, able to navigate unexpected situations or conditions.
- Critical observer-thinker, bringing a fresh perspective and offer intuitive solutions and ideas.
- Business-minded where applicable with entrepreneurship skills to ensure business success.
- Own transport is required with the willingness to travel all over Malaysia to provide advice to our clients from other states. If your hometown is not KL, that would be an advantage.
- Fluent in English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Willing & Wanting to LEARN.
- Medical Claim
- Team Activities
- Yearly Company Trip
- Meal Allowance (Outstation)
- Petrol & Transport Allowance
- Annual Leave & Medical Leave
Working Days & Hours:
Monday to Thursday (8.30am - 5.15pm)
Friday (8.30am - 4.30pm)