- Strategise and set the marketing strategy to position the Company and the lines of action by segment of customer profile that is aligned with the overall sales strategy as approved by the Management to achieve the desired results.
- Strategise and leads Brand & Communication efforts for all the Company and subsidiaries products, across all forms of media as well as roadshow events with support of the respective units.
- Drive the research and market analysis.
- Analyse and interpret data on customers, buying practices and competitors in providing inputs on pricing strategy as well as related benefits.
- Develop and review quantitative analysis measures for corporate marketing and sales.
- Establish and maintain a network of practitioners to gain first-hand information to develop strategic approach according to the latest trends.
- Prepare and monitor the budget as well as the P&L of the Department.
- Establish a Customer Relation Management framework, process and systems to effectively manage the database and feedback for improvement.
- Lead, manage, develop and lay out goals and provide direction for members of the sales and marketing, and corporate relation teams including measuring the progress towards the goals.
- Assess new hires and other employees in the sales and marketing teams as necessary whilst handling the other varied responsibilities of the position.
- Identify, empower and grow the team’s career potential.
- Establish and maintain the hospitality standards of the show gallery.
- Strategic marketing and management.
- Brand and marketing communications.
- Online marketing.
- Data analytics.
- Customer relationship management.
- Agile and multiple project management capability.
- Business acumen.
- Creative and innovative.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Critical problem-solving skills
- Customer centric.
- Coaching and mentoring skills.
- Digital savvy.
- Facilitation skills.
- Growth mindset.
- Interpersonal and people skills.
- Networking and collaboration skills.
- Results driven.
- Strategic Thinking and Planning.
- Multiple project management
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree holder in related discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in brand communication, sales and/or marketing.
- Experience working in real estate and property development industry an added advantage.
- Good language command in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Car park allowance
- Medical, Insurance
- Mileage & Toll
- Annual Leave & Medical Leave
Working Days & Hours:
Mon- Fri, 9:00AM – 6:30PM