- Actively handling a portfolio of Affiliate marketing programs.
- Hunt & recruit new affiliates in key markets.
- Drive rapid growth and business development to support the company's sales and marketing objectives.
- Analysis of affiliate performance, reporting ROI results & propose optimization strategies.
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with affiliates through regular contact include Skype, telephone and email communication.
- Stay current with trends in affiliate marketing and identify new opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or related discipline.
- At least 2 years of experience in affiliate marketing, growth hacking, business development, and other closely-related skills.
- Knowledge of affiliate marketing, email marketing, and basic HTML.
- Experiences in planning and executing marketing acquisition plans across a number of global territories.
- Experiences in optimize/improve conversion rates and player values in relation to affiliate marketing campaigns.
- Creative and analytical thinking that leads to actionable tactics and results.
- Full-time employment within standard business hours Monday to Friday
- Flexibility around working hours
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- Health insurance included
- Gym or fitness incentives
- Travel allowance
Working Days & Hours:
Working Days & Hours: Mon – Fri (40 hours per week)