- Responsible for developing the global manufacturing strategy for our innovative EMS products.
- Collaboration with cross-functional team and understanding in the future technologies to develop a comprehensive strategy to identify and engage the right partners to meet the customer requirements.
- Responsible to provide strategic recommendations to leadership through data-driven analysis over multiple key metrics on both technical, operational and commercial aspects.
- Directs and coordinates activities of engineering department to design, manufacture, modify and test electronic components, products, and systems.
- Confers with management, production, and marketing staff to determine engineering feasibility, cost effectiveness, and customer demand for new and existing products.
- Forecasts operating costs of department and directs preparation of budget requests.
- May direct field testing of products and systems performed by field staff.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Degree in Electronic & Electrical Engineering or possess a Master Degree in a related engineering disciplines or MBA or equivalent.
- A minimum of ten (10) years’ work experience in SMT line and five (5) years working experience in Industrial Engineering (IE)
- Knowledge of six-sigma is added advantages
- Experience in building innovative, best-in-class consumer electronic products
- A good leadership, program management, and cross-functional teamwork is required
- Good problem solving, analytical and communication experience are needed
- Able to communicating with and influencing all levels of management
- Ability to navigate ambiguity in a fast-paced environment and prioritize multiple work threads to maximize impact
- Language required: English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia
Working Days & Hours:
Monday – Friday; 8.00am to 6.00pm