What you'll do:
- To drive strong internal control compliance and supervise implementation and maintenance of controllership processes and initiatives including risk management and KPIs of the group.
- To coordinate, consolidate, direct, review and recommend all reporting.
- To oversee closing financial review and review accounting papers.
- To continually develop and maintain the groups consolidated management accounts, and perform quarterly trial balance reviews for assigned entities to ensure compliance with financial reporting principles & quarterly certification.
- To control and auditing of the Balance Sheet Accounts reconciliations to ensure the reconciliations are compliant with the internal policy.
- To liaise with Internal Audit to validate IA reports, capture and implement IA recommendations working in the SSC and affiliates as assigned.
- To supervise implementation and maintenance of controllership processes and initiatives including internal controls and risk management policies and procedures.
- To ensure that post-audit management actions related to assigned legal entities are implemented on time.
- To drive the NET Suite Oracle system for the accounts segment in ensuring it's success by studying all the process flows are in line with correct reporting.
What do you need to have to succeed in this role:
- Candidate must possess at least a degree in Commerce, Finance, Accounting or Professional qualification such as CIMA/ACCA/Chartered Accountant is highly preferable.
- Previous 5 years of experience in a similar role working with large, complex and dynamic corporate environment with minimum 2 years’ experience in leadership role.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with ability to present findings to the management/board.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and financial control knowledge.
- Experience in Cost and Performance Accounting (cost center accounting, cost allocation, cost analysis, cost classification).
- Experience in preparation of FS including Bursa Reporting.
- Possess excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Prior experience in the manufacturing industry is highly preferable.