- Participate in the complete software development life cycle.
- Plans, develops, tests and documents computer programs according to specification, applying knowledge of programming techniques and methodologies.
- Prepare test data, test scripts and test coded programs thoroughly to validate completeness and accuracy.
- Prepare development documentation (Functional, Program, User Specification).
- Assist in design system and analysis of program specification.
- Maintain current knowledge of standard programming languages, coding, methods. operational requirements.
- Perform installation and deployment of system.
- Provide technical support when required.
- Possess at least Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 years experience in relevant field ● Good knowledge of programming fundamentals
- Good communication (written and spoken) and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Has experience working in banking industry
- Annual Leave
- Parking Claim
- OT Meal Allowance
Working Days & Hours:
Monday – Friday; 9.00am to 5.30pm