- Customer satisfaction performance measures DIFOT, NCR’s etc.
- Proactively communicate order fulfillment information with distributors/customers.
- Liaise with internal customers, i.e. project managers, sales team and customer care team re activities of distribution centre.
- Freight and transportation reductions through effective utilization and scheduling.
- Deliveries arrive in accordance with customer specifications
- Identify opportunities to eliminate waste in all aspects of the operations of the distribution centre receipts, storage, packaging, order fulfillment and distribution.
- Develop and implement innovative solutions to improve efficiency of distribution centres.
- Coordination with Customs, MIDA, MITI & other related departments.
- Manage and monitor disposal activities in line with Customs rules and procedures.
- Preparation and ensuring customs monthly reports are submitted on time.
- To liaise closely with the customs department on shipment issue
- Managing the HS code on the import & export process.
- Implement and monitor OHS programs in specific are of control.
- Understand their OHS responsibilities and accountabilities.
- Participate in identifying workplace hazards and assessing risks.
- Report and investigate all incidents within the prescribed time frame.
- Must have experience in dealing with MITI, MIDA and Customs
- Solid experience in communicating with customs
- Candidate with LMW application license is preferred
- At least Diploma in Business Management/Logistics/Supply Chain Management
- Minimum 3 years experience in Transport/Logistic/Supply Chain Management functions
- 15% EPF
- Flexi Hours
- Public Courses
- Corporate Training
- Unlimited Outpatient Card
- Hospitalization and Insurance
- Bonus (Performance based)
- Annual Leave (14 - 22 days)
- Medical Leave (14 - 22 days)
- Staff Wellness (Medical Checkup, Dental and Optical)
Working Days & Hours:
Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm