RM3500 - RM4500
· Responsible for day-to-day factory maintenance and to ensure all machine and equipment of factory production, waste water treatment plant are well maintained and safe to operate all time.
· To attend to all machine and equipment breakdown and to carry out preventive and breakdown maintenance within the timeline.
· Responsible for implementing periodical check of production facility to maintain stable production.
· To ensure the improvement of day to day maintenance activities at the factory with the ultimate aim of increasing production equipment reliability and improvement activities.
· To operate an efficient and effective predictive and preventive maintenance system for all mechanical/electrical/hydraulics/pneumatics related maintenance activities at factory.
· To ensure all documentation, maintenance data records, maintenance general tools and personal tools maintain at best level.
· Maintain proper record of machines & machine's service history record.
· Schedule and service machines as per daily/weekly/monthly/annually schedule and to handle project & preventive maintenance schedules in the factory.
· To assist in troubleshooting of mechanical/electrical/hydraulics/pneumatics and equipment issue for factory and to maintain mechanical/electrical/hydraulics/pneumatics parts.
· To monitor the availability of mechanical spare parts stocks for all critical machine and equipment.
· To make recommendation on mechanical parts that needs replacement
· Responsible to minimize the factory maintenance expenditure cost monthly & annually.
· To inform Manager in charge of any abnormalities found during carrying out of duties. Feedback and fix the any problem or damage to machine or equipment.
· Knowledge of reading mechanical/electrical diagram and blueprint.
· Other assignment given by authorized personnel of the company from time to time.
· Able to work independently with minimum supervision but with good job quality.
· Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or any engineering field related to
· At least 3-5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this positions
· Applicants must be willing to work in Shah Alam
· Able to work independently and perform overtime work or shift if needed
· An ability to work well under pressure
· Knowledge of mechanical repairs, especially with Roll Forming machine lines, Press machine, Welding lines & Paint line is an added advantage.
· Hands on and has good problem solving skill especially with electrical switchgears.
· Hard working team player and capable to follow procedures competently.
· Knowledge of PLC (Siemens/Omron/Mitsubishi/Delta) is an added advantage.
· Knowledge of electrical repairs, pneumatic
· Required Language: Bahasa Malaysia, English
· Responsible and cooperation with others.
· Excellent problem-solving skills with hands on experience
· Able to start working immediately.
· Full-Time position.