- To manage the Production Department and implement the IATF 16949 Quality System.
- To manage manpower requirement effectively.
- To manage abnormality - 4 M (Man, Machine, Material, Method) change.
- To counter measure the production problem and prevention method.
- To control the part quality and achieved the production target.
- To set up operating procedure and process control flow for improvement.
- To study and contribute for mould and machine improvement.
- To design jig/tool and improve the existing tool.
- To control regrind material and wastage.
- To control the moulding conditions.
- To educate and train subordinates on Company Mission, Policy and Regulations.
- To upkeep housekeeping and implementation of 5S concept
- Possess Diploma or Degree in any related Engineering field.
- At least 5 to 10 years of experience in Plastic Injection Moulding industry in production supervisor level or assistant Manager
- Excellent leadership ability and a good role model for employee
- Excellent communication skills English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Knowledge in IATF 16949 and other ISO compliances knowledge/ experience is highly appreciated
- High work commitment and able to work under stress.