RM3000 - RM4500
● Analyze orders to plan and schedule the production operations.
● Coordinate production workflow for the product output
● Monitor and generate daily production scheduling.
● Monitor the execution of the production plan and resolve any potential issues in a timely manner.
● Determine equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand.
● Prepare and submit status and performance reports.
● Adhere to company standards and production policies to meet company objectives.
● Ensure all production planning and scheduling activities are carried out efficiently to meet on time customers deliveries
● Coordinate with relevant departments to meet customers’ deliveries schedule
● Candidates must possess at least a Diploma/ Degree in any related field.
● At least 2-3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
● Fresh graduates with Japanese Language Proficiency along with Mandarin are welcome to apply.
● Able to read and write English, Malay and Mandarin
● Able to converse in Japanese Language will be added advantage
● Good communication & interpersonal skills.
● Good planning and positive problem solving approach.
● Independent and result oriented.