- Manage and oversee construction progress and monitor the construction team for the quality assurance and control of construction works until the successful handover of the project.
- Coordinate with consultants and monitor main contractor, sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained.
- To control project schedule, budget, feasibility, and cash flow and ensure the project’s resources are managed efficiently and within the allocated budget and timeframe.
- To lead consultant team in design efficiency, effectiveness, and value engineering to improve the design and save on cost and time.
- Prepare and develop Project Quality Plan and ensure that project team adheres to PQP while maintaining proper documentation, daily site reports and inspections.
- To resolve any disputes which arises if any, and identifying areas for improvement in project’s progress.
- Attend client/consultant/site meetings.
- To implement all policies, activities, procedures as relevant and required by the project manager
- High level of initiative, willing to work extra hours, great team player & able to work independently
- At least a Diploma or Degree holder in Engineering, Construction, Architecture, M&E or related field.
- Candidate with consultancy and design background will be an added advantage.
- At least 5-7 years of working experience in construction industry.
- Possess project management, time management and leadership skills.
- Understand all aspects of the project and technical building requirements.
- Able to establish strong working relationships with a wide range of people.
- Well-organised and capable of meeting deadlines