Job Accountabilities/Key Result Areas:
The main role and responsibilities of this position are to:
• Ensure that the day-to-day operations of Finance & accounting in relation to the full set of
accounts be managed in accordance to the existing processes for timely monthly accounts
closing and preparation of required financial reports:
o Daily and monthly cashflow forecasts.
o Rental collection
o Income Tax/ Deferred Tax
o Sales & Service Tax filing
o Other related finance matters reporting.
• Liaison with business counterparts on all aspects of business and operations.
• Develop operating budgets, forecasts and financial models.
• Prepare financial modelling for potential assets.
• Assist to analyse potential business ventures and opportunities.