RM3500 - RM4500
• Receiving and processing purchase orders.
• Issuing sales transaction invoices.
• Verifying orders, including customers' personal information and payment details.
• Contacting customers by phone or email to answer queries and obtain missing information.
• Maintaining and updating sales and customer records.
• Compiling monthly sales reports.
• Expediting orders through internal liaison.
• Directing feedback from customers to relevant departments.
• Identifying new products to add to those on offer.
• Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks, if requested.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION
• An associate’s or bachelor's degree in business administration or similar preferred.
• Previous experience in sales administration, or a similar role.
• Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.