- To prepare and get agreement to an annual sales plan and budget which will meet BU budget and business planning requirement
- To organize control and motivate the sales-force to achieve sales objectives within agreed profit margins
- To manage all sales activities in BU and to develop plans for customer satisfaction.
- To ensure that sales offices provide a high quality. Cost effective and responsive service to customers and the rest of the organization.
- To defend and safeguard the high market share and price level in the B2B segment and to strengthen B2C market especially clay and build sustainable volume to achieve leadership position in B2C Market.
- To keep the balance in position from price and image of tiles, accessories products and price level
- To set up the framework for prices and conditions and to decide about price levels and project prices
- To develop and introduce as roofing solutions provider and secure new business and positioning of accessories products
- To remain continuously aware of the market trends and competitors’ activities in order to contribute to Business decision making
- To supervise all necessary activities in order to contain: fixed costs, direct costs, transport costs, past due accounts, and etc
- Monitor customer information database and ensure it is input into CRM by the team
- Ensure CRM Tool is utilized to assist in sales activities and planning.
- Minimum Degree holder in Business Administration with at least 8 years working experience in Senior Sales Managerial position.
- Ability to communicate well and high negotiation and influencing skills
- Leadership quality and team player
- Presentation skills
- Performance Bonus
- Phone Allowance
Working Days & Hours:
Monday – Friday (8.30 am – 5.30 pm)