- Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions including but
- Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems.
- Prepare test based applications for various .Net applications.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action
- Plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Manage defect tracking system and resolve all issues and prepare update for systems.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Monitor everyday activities of system and provide require support.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with programming experience
- 3-5 years of design and/or development experience with .NET, C#, ASP.NET, Windows Forms and SQL Server in an n-tier architecture.
- Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g. SOA
- Experience with Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server).
- Experience with Data Migration (DTS and SSIS)
- Experience with Data Transfer (T-SQL)
- Plus if have Database Administrator experience
- Passion for technology and knowledge
- Medical Insurance
- Medical Leave
- Annual Leave
Working Days & Hours:
Monday to Friday (9:00am to 6:00pm)