The main role and responsibilities of this position are:
- Achieve sales conversion through sales presentation, proposal, follow up, booking processes, legal documents execution and facilitating loan application.
- Coordinate and process external real estate agencies’ referral for all successful transaction concluded.
- Generate sales progress report to ensure achievement of sales targets.
- Build strong rapport and proactive response to prospect’s enquiries in maintaining high customer satisfaction level.
- Maintain a positive relationship and expand the professional network of existing and potential property agencies and business referrals.
- Conduct the pricing analysis and propose relevant strategy from time to time.
- Maintain and update the sales and leasing database.
- Plan and execute leasing campaign(s) and related engagement exercises to achieve the targeted 70% occupancy rate before project completion.
- Liaise and collaborate closely with external leasing agencies in securing tenancies based on the target segment of industries for investor buyers as well as the Company as part of the Occupancy Driven Initiatives.
- Liaise and collaborate with other departments in providing a panel of Interior Design consultancy to the owners/ landlords or end users as part of the Occupancy Driven Initiatives.
- Property market knowledge.
- Sales and Tenancy processes and documentation.
- Contract agreement drafting.
- Microsoft Office applications.
- Analytical and solution focused mindset
- Agile in thinking and execution.
- Business acumen.
- Communication skills.
- Customer centric.
- Digital savvy.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Networking and collaboration skills.
- Planning and reporting.
- Results driven.
- Car park allowance
- Medical, Insurance
- Mileage & Toll
- Annual Leave & Medical Leave
Working Days & Hours:
Mon- Fri, 9:00AM – 6:30PM