- Develop complex areas of the application, analysing requirements and creating technical design documents, presenting designs to other team members, analytical techniques and user experience strategies to effectively meet requirements
- Act as principle investigator or lead to investigate problems, develop solutions and prepare recommendations
- Collaborate on planning, development, and testing to meet “definition of done” criteria
- Design, develop, review, re-factor, and maintain software with quality and performance in mind
- Take initiative to identify issues and work collaboratively across teams to resolve problems
- Identify and manage risks for schedule and quality with the team and ask for help when needed
- Be effective in reflection, retrospection, and constant incremental improvement
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent in experience
- 3+ years of hands-on software development experiences in C++ or Java/C#.
- Strong understanding of OOD, data structure, and algorithm.
- Experience working with one or more of the following technologies: .NET Core, PowerShell, microservices design pattern, MySQL
- Good understanding of the software development cycle and Agile development practice.
- Passion for solving complex and interest problems
- Good career growth opportunity
- Medical & Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Medical Leave
Working Days & Hours:
Monday to Friday, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm