1. Work closely with the rest of the software engineers in the team to design, build, test, deploy, maintain and continuously improve the company’s software solutions, including the core mobile point-of-sale (MPOS) system. Additionally, contribute to new product research projects, which may include research and the building of proofs-of-concept.
2. Work with the company’s clients in various countries to understand their requirements and help build customizations to the company’s software solutions that will meet their needs. 3. Mentor junior software engineers and provide guidance to them for their work as needed.
• At least 5 years of Java (core SE 8) experience.
• Experience in DBs and DB manipulation (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, SQL).
• Experience in RDMS, writing native SQL query.
2. Great to have:
• Extensive skills and knowledge of Springboot 2, Vuejs, thymeleaf, JSP/Servlets, Spring, JPA and Hibernate.
• Knowledge of Application Servers / Containers (Apache Web Server, WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss WildFly, Jetty, Tomcat, Docker).
• Knowledge of payment domain requirements and standards (EMV, PCI for example).
1. Great understanding of software design (patterns) and debugging skills (using Eclipse, Netbeans, IntelliJ IDEA, etc).
2. Good communication skills, that is you can probably get along great with our clients and us.
3. Above all, great attitude and a deep desire to constantly learn and improve.