· Acting as second-in-command to the manager in taking care of all operational matters.
· Analysing all operations and forwarding suggestions for improvement to the Manager.
· Ensure adherence to the safety policies and procedures as per organization's standards and SOPs.
· Support for communication and conflict management with all relevant parties such as tenants and owners.
· People management including supervising and supporting which ensure the team executes their tasks given and delivers before deadline.
· Arrange for allocation of tenants to our properties in event of handovers.
· Communicate with Quality Control about room ready to rent or property issue.
· Liaise with tenants to schedule for quality checked upon every move out case.
· Maintain good condition with all project room conditions and unit common area and arrange for refurbishments when needed.
· Arrange daily tasks for maintenance and cleaning work.
· Communicate with admins and sales team regarding tenant cases to ensure a prompt solution to all matters.
· Liaise with Services and Local Authorities, where necessary.
· Submit required reports and documents in a timely manner.
· Ensure rent collection is as effective as possible across all tenancies.
· Ensure all voids and vacancies are kept to a minimum.
· Quality check and update all project occupancy rate all the time.
· Review maintenance and procedures to minimise all costs of the company.
· Oversee equipment stock and request orders for new supplies when necessary.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION
· High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration, facility management or similar field is preferred.
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience in maintenance.
· Previous managerial experience is a bonus.
· Good understanding of the technical features of plumbing, carpentry, and electrical systems.
· Strong knowledge facilities machines and equipment.
· Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.