- Analyze current system, design application to meet business needs.
- Prepares detailed technical specifications. Ensures programs meet standards and technical specifications; performs technical analysis and component delivery.
- Assists project manager in preparing time estimates and justification for assigned tasks.
- Assists support and/or project personnel in resolving moderately complex program problems.
- Provides technical advice on complex programming.
- Conduct Unit testing for new or modified programs/functions.
- Conducts quality assurance activities such as peer reviews.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, or related field preferred.
- Five or more years of programming or testing experience.
- Experience working SMART COBOL programming with LIFE/Asia experience, minimum 5 years working experience in this field. AS400/Life400/smart400/cobol.
- Experience working with relational databases to facilitate programming software
- Programming skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
- Ability to work as part of team and independently
- Interpersonal skills to interact with team members
- Communication skills to work effectively with team members, support personnel, and clients
- Medical and Insurance benefit
Working Days & Hours:
Monday to Friday, 9:00am - 6:00pm