- Participate in all phases of software development life cycle including requirement study, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Meet with users to understand their requirements and develop systems specifications and programs for new and existing software systems to meet their requirements.
- Develop system using Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 or higher, Fast report etc.
- Enhance the system based on the customer's needs.
- Assist support team on the technical problem.
- Perform software testing.
- Deployment of the software.
- Fix system bug as required.
- Any other additional duties, responsibilities and authority may be assigned by the management from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least / more than 2 years experiences in software development life cycle.
- Possess good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Have a good attitude to work in a team and willing to learn.