- To perform Solaris system administrative support to the Solaris systems in Production, DR and Non-Production environments with responsibilities included but not limited to the following:
○ Basic administrative support including L1 system troubleshooting for Solaris related issues, problem escalation to the Vendor(s) and Oracle support team.
○ Identify errors, technical problems and determine proper solutions while providing exceptional service and support
○ Assistance support to Solaris patching and OS Hardening service based on planned schedules.
○ Follows specific SLA as defined by RHB on BAU service recovery which includes to work after standard office hours whenever required or requested by RHB.
- Report and interface with senior management – Unix Platform Manager / Technical Lead
- Communicate and coordinate proficiently with requirements and change request
- Provide long-term process/service improvement measures and plans
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Information Systems or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in related field
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle Sparc platform
- Operating Systems (Oracle Solaris)
- Oracle Solaris OS Certification/ Training preferred.
- Clustering Product Certification or Training preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and odd hours
- Positive work attitude, work on minimum supervision and active team player
- Good coordination skills and self-starter
- Willingness to learn or acquire new approaches, skills and constantly update knowledge in their area of expertise
- Ability to prioritize effectively and work with sense of urgency
- Effectively communicates with teammates and managers
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Good vision of situations and ability to size them up appropriately
- Operations Management (e.g. change management, problem management, incident management and etc)
- AIA Group Medical Card RM80k per annum
- AIA Group Personal Accident Insurance
- AIA Group Term Life Insurance RM100k
- Parking Allowance - RM300.00 per quarter
- RM150 monthly medical allotment (by claims)
- Companywide sales commission entitlement
- RM1.00/ km mileage claims
- Parking & toll claimable
- Flight arrangement for outside Klang Valley travel for work purposes
- Quarterly Company Events – e.g : White Water Rafting, ATV Adventure, Go Kart, Movie Outing, New Year Dinner etc
- Monthly Sport & Social Club event – badminton, bowling, durian hunt, jogging, futsal etc
- Company Handphone and Notebook provided
- Corporate Credit Card provided for business purposes
Working Days & Hours:
Monday to Friday (8:30am to 5:30pm)