RM2000 - RM4000
● Experience in RHEL 6,7 administration ,implementation & Troubleshooting.
● Experience in RHEL OS upgrade (eg: RHEL 5/6 to RHEL 7 ).
● Experience H/W troubleshooting & Vendor coordination.
● Experience in Incident management, Change management, Configuration management
● Experience in Log monitoring/maintenance.
● Engage in the maintenance and support activities, which include perform troubleshooting, incident response, and patching in a timely manner.
● Work with end users, architects and team lead in developing and implementing Unix and Linux related configuration changes based on requirements ● Coordinate with vendors and support team on problem resolution, implementation issues and upgrades
● Experience Redhat OS repo creation & Troubleshooting for Patching
● Willing to work extra hours as and when required
● Deep Experience Linux Crash dump analysis , logs analysis
● Understanding of networking protocols and networking practises
● Minimum 3-5 years of working experiences in RHEL environment
● Responsible for new Linux based project implementations
● Provide support and handle Linux & Application related issues
● Candidate needs to possess excellent diagnostics skills and good ability to resolve problems quickly.
● Candidates must possess strong technical competence in the fundamentals of troubleshooting hardware/software along with the people skills needed to successfully support the growing needs of client and project management in infrastructure setup.