RM2800 - RM3200
• Troubleshooting hardware/software along with the people skills needed to successfully support the growing needs of client and project management in infrastructure setup. • Responsible for RHEL 6,7 administration ,implementation & Troubleshooting.
• Responsible for RHEL OS upgrade (eg: RHEL 5/6 to RHEL 7 ).
• Responsible for H/W troubleshooting & Vendor coordination.
• Responsible for Incident management, Change management, Configuration management
• Responsible for Log monitoring/maintenance.
• Engage in the maintenance and support activities, which include perform troubleshooting, incident response, and patching in a timely manner. • Work with end users, architects and team lead in developing and implementing Unix and Linux related configuration changes based on requirements
• Coordinate with vendors and support team on problem resolution, implementation issues and upgrades
• Experience Redhat OS repo creation & Troubleshooting for Patching
• Deep Experience Linux Crash dump analysis , logs analysis
• Provide support and handle Linux & Application related issues
• Understanding of networking protocols and networking practices
• Fresh graduates with Degree in Information & Technology or related field.
• Willing to learn for new Linux based project implementation.
• People oriented, fast learner & positive working attitude.
• Candidate is expected to learn and deliver excellent diagnostics skills and good ability to resolve problems quickly.
• Mobility & Flexible
• Willing to work extra hours as when required