- Define feature specifications and develop the next generation of IFCA platform services
- Design prototyping and innovate product business process flow
- Analyse and visualize platform intelligence data to identify patterns and build solutions
- Participate in the creation and support of UX development standards and best practices
- Explore and recommend emerging technologies and techniques to support/enhance platform services.
- Construct global components that can be utilized by other developers
- Have an unmistakable passion for elegant and intuitive design.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent in experience
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe XD
- Strong interest in business study and user flow
- Great passion in the mobilised technology era
- Experience with web app frameworks/libraries: React or Angular
- Demonstrable skills building responsive user experiences and mobility
- Passionate in writing clean HTML and experienced in building mobile application and responsive modern application.
- Able to provide portfolio that demonstrates user-centered and result-driven design solutions
- Good career growth opportunity
- Medical & Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Medical Leave
Working Days & Hours:
Monday to Friday, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm