- Create, plan and manage social media campaigns and content strategies across all relevant social media and digital platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Websites etc.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Facebook, Instagram etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Ensure brand consistency across all platforms.
- Responsible for social media advertising budget.
- Identify measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns, social media management and website; assess against goals (KPIs and ROI).
- Track social media influencer engagements and collaborate.
- Curate content for social media platforms.
- Manage and organise filing system of all content.
- Other responsibilities include: assist brand team with ad-hoc duties.
- Launch optimized online adverts through Facebook to increase company and brand awareness.
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Reporting to Business Unit Head.
- At least 2 years of social media management and ads experience for a brand
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Good understanding of Facebook, Instagram and other social media best practices
- Proficient in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to think out of the box with solutions that are scalable, sustainable, yet most cost-efficient
- A self-starter, proactive and hands-on approach. Get it done right, and fast!
- Strong project management, multitasking and execution abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A fun, energetic and charismatic personality
- Excellent team player with positive attitude
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Medical Insurance
- Critical Insurance
- Specialist Allowance (RM 3,000 for each family member)
- GP (Unlimited for each family member)
- Group Term Life
- Dental Benefit (For each family member)
- Maternity Allowance
- EPF and SOCSO
Working Days & Hours:
Monday to Friday (9.00am to 6.00pm)