RM7000 - RM10000
● Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the group of companies (invoicing, receivables and other transactions).
● To handle credit-control application, approvals, monitoring and legal matters.
● Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting including budgeting.
● Participate in strategic data analysis, research, and modelling for senior company leadership.
● To handle all banking matters with the respective banks.
● Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements.
● Manage the company's financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems.
● Support project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests.
● Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting; CPA a plus.
● 5-8 years of experience in accounting and/or financial analysis.
● Ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information.
● Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners.
● Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills.
● Strong demonstrated the use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
● Good command of the English Language.
● Knowledge of financial reporting and data mining tools such as SQL, Access, etc.