What you'll do :
- To support the management and the business area actively by financial business planning, monthly forecasting, performance analysis and controlling. Ensures that financial processes handled appropriately in terms of trusteeship and compliance to internal and external guidelines.
- Prepares financial forecasts and plan/actual analyses for a business/project and prepares them for management decision-making. This is including the detailed monthly and annually P&L budget and forecasts.
- Actively organize meeting to present monthly financial reports, provide comprehensive variance analysis to aid in identifying the key business or operational issues.
- Prepare financial processes to support the business. Ensures the compliance of procedures and processes within the organization. Continuous process improvement at department and Company levels.
- Work closely with cross-functional team to plan and monitor forecast against budget; and maintain cooperative relationship to ensure reporting and payment timeliness.
- Ensure quality and accurate delivery of services within agreed key performance indicators (KPIs) and as defined in the Service Level Agreement (SLA) and SOPs of the respective business sub-process.
- Attend and facilitate the internal and external process; respond to the queries raised and provide strong supporting document when requested; to aim minimize audit findings.
- Other tasks subject to the vary business natures.
Job Requirements :
- Degree/Professional Qualification in Finance and/or any applicable qualification
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of working experience in a related field.
- Exposure to financial modelling, valuation, industry & financial analysis, regulatory requirements.
- Good presentation and writing skills.
- Positive, resilient, proactive, with problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to details combined with strong organizational skills, ability to multitask and strong follow-up skills would be an asset.
Benefits you might be interested in :
- Medical & Insurance plan - We believe in putting our employees first. Rest assured that we’ve got you covered.
- Food & Drinks - No one works well with an empty stomach. We have bottomless drinks and an endless array of snacks.
- Parking claim - We understand driving around KL city can be quite expensive and daunting sometimes. We will bear half the cost of your monthly parking fee.
- Company Trip & Teambuilding – Only by binding together as a single force will we remain strong and unconquerable.