- Design and implement long term and sustainable business strategies to drive profitability.
- Establish partnerships with OEM companies to handle the food manufacturing.
- Develop and drive overall strategic plans in alignment with company directions.
- Promote and drive company culture, vision and mission to the ops team
- Provide leadership and direction for operational efficiency and customer retention.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth of direct reports and teams
- Participate in expansion plans to other Asian markets.
- Demonstrated competency in strategic planning, operations management, business development and financial management. Outstanding organisational and team building skills.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in the F&B industry. Proven experience in general management, managing a variety of business functions (HR, Finance, Marketing, Operations, etc).
- Possesses Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Excellent communication and leadership ability
- Accountable, integrity and can do attitude
- Well experienced in production and general business management skills in F&B central kitchen industry