- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with key clients that bring in the most income for the company
- Addressing and resolving key clients’ complaints
- Acting as the main point of contact between key clients and internal teams.
- Supervising the account teams assigned to each key client
- Communicating and collaborating with the advertising, design, marketing, sales and logistics departments to ensure the key clients’ needs are met.
- Compiling reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders.
- Developing a thorough understanding of key clients and meeting established deadlines for the fulfillment of each client’s long-term goals
- Providing leadership and direction to key account executives
- Improve the manpower productivity through maintaining work and business reports discipline.
- Minimum degree in any field
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and Power Point
- Proficient in both English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and spoken
- Good communicator
- Able to travel when required
- Able to work independently
- Strong key account management and partner network