- To lead and handle daily production activities
- To prepare and review production schedule & coordinate manpower schedule.
- Ensure and implement health and safety regulations and guidelines are followed
- To utilize production capacity for daily delivery in order to meet customer orders.
- To achieve production target & prepare production reports
- To inspect Products to verify conformance to specifications and adjustments of machines
- To monitor incoming materials, in process and finished goods
- Pro-actively work to identify, assist in resolving, quality and productivity issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess Diploma / Degree in any field.
- Min 8 years experience in production/manufacturing field as Production Operations related role.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin
- Fluent in mandarin to communicate with mandarin speaking clients
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office
- Salary will be commensurate with experience
Working Days & Hours:
Monday – Friday; 8.00am to 6.00pm