- To develop, implement and control accounting policies & procedures. Prepare group consolidated financial statements and financial reports.
- Oversee the end-to-end finance functions and manage the month end closing activities as well as financial, management and group reporting requirements of the company.
- Presenting and reporting accurate and timely historical financial information/accounts for each company within the group in accordance to corporate governance, group reporting policies and MFRS.
- Monitors financial performance of each business divisions by measuring and analysing results; initiating corrective actions; minimising the impact of variances.
- Prepare consolidated annual budgets for each business unit which includes capex, opex and investment requirements for approval by the board.
- Prepare Board paper and Presentation Slides
- Assessment and controlling of risk, risk management from financial aspect, and mitigate key elements of the company’s risk profile.
- Any ad hoc tasks as assigned by the Management
- Candidate must possess an Accountancy degree or a professional qualification of ACCA, CPA, MICPA or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of related experience in senior roles in Bursa listed entities.
- Candidate with experience holding financial controller/management role will have an added advantage.
- Prior experience in construction, property development and manufacturing will be an added advantage.
- Able to converse in Mandarin.
- Strong Financial Performance & Analytic skills.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and good presentation skills.
- Possess good leadership and management skills, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- EPF, SOCSO
- Mileage Claim
- Annual Bonus
- Medical and Dental Coverage
Working Days & Hours:
Monday to Friday (9.00am - 6.00pm)