- System Design Engineer is the primary technical resource for the field sales force, and responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process.
- Working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate, the System Design Engineer must be able to identify and provide reliable solutions for all technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
- The System Design Engineer must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Represent the Company for Project Tendering.
- Maintain an expert level of product knowledge and application.
- Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
- Provide design and specification development support to consultants, integrators, and distributors.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Listen, understand and convey customer requirements.
- Perform technical/ product training for salespeople, estimators, and engineers at targeted accounts.
- Maintain accurate records of target accounts, opportunities, quotes, projects, contacts and correspondence in company approved databases. (Eg. CRM, etc).
- Make necessary engineering calculations to support product selection/ recommendation.
- In charge of project start-up, integration, and training services.
- Resolve customer issues or difficulties in a manner that is consistent with the company mission, values, and financial objectives.
- Maintain professional business relationships within target accounts.
- Provide status of ongoing projects and future projects.
- Identify customer's needs and sales opportunities to help future growth.
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Engineering or equivalent successful experience in a similar heating appliances/ HVAC industry role.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Sales Engineering.
- Have solid contacts and relationships with M&E Consultants.
- Experience in government/ commercial project tendering.
- Must be fluent in English for both spoken and written.
- Excellence communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Independent, matured, confident & smart person.
- Positive attitudes, teamwork, and a self-motivated person.
- Detailed and result oriented person.
- Profit Sharing
- Annual Bonus
- Travel Allowance
- Work from Home Policy
- Medical Entitlement (Flu Jab, Dental, Outpatient)
Working Days & Hours:
Monday to Friday, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm