- Update Daily Sales Revenue in Sales ledger report and SQL system
- Balance and tally invoice for all the check in and out with balance accounts
- Preparing and distributing invoices of city ledger accounts monthly
- Liaise with reservation, sales regarding all disputed accounts
- Balancing daily transfers to City Ledger, posting editing and updating to account receivable system.
- Posting all payment received daily.
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Count and verify money in cashier envelopes.
- Record and reconcile all money deposited in drop box
- Prepare weekly Bank or Petty cash report for all disbursement
- Handle all foreign exchange receipts
- Assist with distribution of month end reports as directed by accounts
- Raise monthly docs eg: Debit or Credit Note for all cleaning accounts
- Prepare weekly cash flow report
- Monitor the cost of purchase and maintain inventory accountancy before issue Purchase order
- Assist on inventory & Fixed Assets counting
- Match invoices and delivery order with corresponding purchase order.
- Reconcile supplier statements on a monthly basis. Follow-up all discrepancies.
- Reconcile invoices to suppliers’ statement.
- Verify and check the staff claim via petty cash
- Ensure the correct General Ledger codes are used and recorded on the invoices
- Responsible for monthly SST return preparation/TTX submission and online tax filling return
- Prepare payment for approval on a weekly basis and attach all supporting documentation to each payment for signature.
- Prepare monthly Property Management Statement
- Responsible for the daily accounting functions and month end closing
- Review and check the Tenancy agreement for renewal
- Prepare Fixed Assets Schedule
- Prepare full set of accounts, financial and management reports for monthly and yearly closing
- Prepare audit schedule and alliance with the auditors and tax agent
- 1-year experience in accounting
- Able to communicate in Mandarin & English.
- Personality: positive, willing to learn, precise on data and administration work.
- Age Range: 25-35 Years Old
- EPF: 13%
- Outpatient medical: RM600/year
- Bonus: minimum 1 month (if yearly target achieves)
Working Days & Hours:
Monday to Friday (8.00AM – 6.00PM)