1. Sales Admin
- To assist HOD in overseeing the sales administration
- To prepare booking letter and rebate letter to purchaser/solicitor.
- To liaise with purchaser, banker and solicitor on Sales and Purchase Agreement and approval of Loan Agreement
- Computer data entries (MHW & MSL); Sales data, Banker particular, Solicitor, generate billing and send billing to bank, interest advise, reminder letter, payment receipt.
- Follow up on documentation status with purchasers’ solicitor on Loan.
- To monitor on the documentation and collection of the progressive billing to ensure healthy cash flow.
- Responsible to maintain the property management system (MHW); ensure all sales information are updating accurately in system and always up to date.
- Checking Invoices for Legal Fees and Disbursement for SPA & Loan received from Solicitors and Prepare Memo to Finance Department
- To prepare payment purchaser refund for prompt submission to management for approval.
- To prepare report for weekly and HOD meeting.
- To prepare report sales to finance by monthly.
- To work with sales admin team on the reporting & any improvement to the department
- To assist, monitor and trekking of the budget for the department.
2. End Financing
- Making sure the bank end financing offer information and data is up to date.
- To assist HOD to maintain on-going rapport with EF officers from all banks
- Managing report and presentation for the bank’s updates and Management negotiation purposes
3. Stakeholders Liaison
- To assist Management in liaison with key stakeholders eg. Contractors, Consultants, Lawyers etc)
4. Management Reporting
- To assist HOD in compiling data and preparing business management and analytical reporting.
- Preparing weekly and monthly report for the department and when required.
- Assist in preparing presentation slides for the department.
5. 3 rd Space Retail Leasing
- Assisting HOD in Leasing exercise for 3 rd Space assets internally and externally.
- Preparing budgets, leasing packages, lease target, attending meetings with internal and external parties.
- Management of 3 rd Space assets.
- Maintaining liaison and relationship with prospects, existing and future tenants.
- Preparing Letter of Offer, Tenancy Agreement, and its Renewal.
6. Community Project
- Assisting HOD in planning and organised promotional activities
- Assisting to any related community matters
7. Other Ad-Hocs
- Assisting the HOD from time to time depending on the priorities of the company may assign you with new job scope and responsibilities.
- 7 years’ experience in Sales Admin with some exposure to End Financing and SPA Legal in property development industry
- Degree Holder in any field
- Analytical, Communication, Reporting, Multi-tasking, can work under pressure
Working Days & Hours:
Monday – Friday; 9.00am to 6.30pm