- Plans, develops, organizes, directs and evaluate the company or organization’s business units, vision, mission and overall core values and strategies.
- Lead development and optimization of company policies and procedures to enhance workflow efficiency and resources integrity of the operation.
- To ensure that all operational activities are carried out professionally, ethically and ensures compliance with statutory laws and regulations.
- Managing on the formulation of policies associated with the initiatives under the business plan strategies to ensure that they are in line with strategic objectives.
- Strategies and un-lock the Company’s potential on current and new initiatives/projects that translate to the organic growth of the Company’ value and performance in the short term and long term.
- Lead, motivate and continuously provide leadership and develop subordinates in order to ensure they are fully equipped with the necessary capabilities thus enabling them to carry out their functions competently in order to achieve the highest level of efficiency in their respective roles and meet the requirements of the business.
- Makes timely decisions in discussion with superior and team.
- Well verse with good business practices and assumes both a strategic and hands on role.
- Build and maintain good relationship with shareholders, external partners, competitors and authorities.
- Develop and train Managers and pool of Talents to ensure that the readiness of talents for succession plans and leadership pipelines maintained. Nurture and build efficient and effective team leaders by coaching, guiding, and empowering them.
- Represent company as required, including attendance of important functions, industry events and public meetings.
- Adopt, implement, recommend and revise on existing and new guidelines, SOPs, related legislation to ensure compliance.
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance with all financial and accounting reporting as imposed by all relevant regulatory bodies.
- Manage the company’s overall finance strategic initiatives including but not limited to preparation of reports and audited accounts for further submission to the Management.
- Continuously provide leadership to facilitate in business process and performance improvement in the specific area.
- Any other ad-hoc assignment as assigned by the Management.
Education level / Experience:
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical/ Electronics) / Business Studies/Administration/Management, Operations Management or equivalent.
- Minimum of 20 years working experiences including at Operational level and at least 5 years at a Senior Position level. Experience from Manufacturing (Electrical/Electronics) will be an added advantage.
- Strong people skills, with the ability to foster a sense of team accountability and high performing.
- Able to inspire, coach, and influence direct reports and senior leaders.
- Critical thinker and problem solver.
- Exceptional relationship-building and interpersonal skills.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented, and collaborative environment, as well as an interest in advancing the organization's culture to be strategic, innovative, and high performing.
- Possess knowledge and experiences in handling 7 departments i.e Admin, Facility, Finance, HR, IT, MRO and Traffic (Logistic & Customs)
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and superior knowledge of business functions.
- Exceptional budgeting and finance skills.