Job Responsibilities :
- Prepare documentation, closing, disbursing and servicing of highly complex loans.
- Obtaining the relevant loan documents and resolving the related issues as fast as possible with clients/ bankers/government sectors.
- They need to communicate with the clients, customers, outside agenices, etc., in order to gather all important information, research for the underlying problems and respond promptly to the inquiries.
- They also draft the final loan documents that include proper terms and conditions along with the rates. They ensure that loan fundings decisions are taken within the assigned limits.
- They are accountable for preparing the final loan package as well as reviewing the loan process and its relevant reports.
- To ensure the compliance with the loan servicing agreements and to closely monitor, research or instruct the processing of borrower payments
- To perform the payoff quotes and do all the relevant calculations that include the prepayment calculations as well
- To prepare the credit approval packets, gather information like income statements, balance sheets, tax returns, etc., and work closely with the credit analysts on underwriting as well as on the proper structuring of loans
- involved in the preparation of loan worksheets that can be used by the loan operations department and may also assist with the closings. Process and monitor the loan payments and handle the inquiries made by the customers.
- They constantly create and update the loan data in the system. They perform various accounting processes that deal with receipts, payoffs and checks issued. They also initiate collection activities on the past accounts.
- They need to maintain knowledge about what the competitors are offering and make suggestions to improve the current customer base. Whenever there is a need, they may assist in audits in the evaluation of performance of the loan operations.
- They maintain excellent individual as well as corporate relationship with customers and try to resolve all their problems.
- They are responsible for reviewing the loan applications, as well as approving or rejecting them by ensuring adherence to the rules and regulations of the organization they are working for. They define and establish procedures related to loan collateral, securities, asset control, etc.
- 2 to 4 years in loan industry or banking industry
- Language required Chinese/ English/ BM