• To attend site meeting, liaise with consultants, main contractors & sub contractors concerning projects technical & coordination issues.
• To prepare documents related to project management activities ie work program, progress report, correspondence, T&C report & manuals.
• To perform construction activities, ie take off quantity and measurement, prepare bill of quantity and progress claim.
• To prepare, monitor, coordinate & report site activities, ie logistic, manpower arrangement, installation, T&C and etc.
• To ensure engineering & construction work / quality meets project requirement.
• Degree in Mechanical or Electrical or equivalent engineering qualification
• Minimum 2-3 years working experience in building M&E services related works ie mechanical installation works such as piping system, valves & etc
• Having experience in construction industry & managing contractors/ sub contractors in compliance with projects contractual requirement will be an added advantage.
• Required skills: MS Project & AutoCAD