- Working within an Agile Development Team, Scrum framework
- Implementing new features across the Ideagen Products using .NET technologies
- Working closely with Development Manager, Team Leaders, Principal Developers and Senior Software Engineers to build well architected Cloud hosted solutions.
- Working collaboratively with Product Managers, Product Owners, Business Analysts, Design Engineers, Test Engineers to ensure features are delivered to a high standard.
- Working across the Software Development Lifecycle ensuring that our products are delivered to a published roadmap within planned release cycles.
- Contributing towards the defining and developing a Sprint backlog to achieve the goals set out by our Product team.
- Collaborating with Product Design Team to create an optimal user experience.
- Diagnose and fix existing software defects.
- Providing unit tests to support and validate for any development work undertaken.
- Contributing to the Development Team’s working practices and technology decisions.
- Creating necessary documentation relating to work produced.
- Mentoring and coaching other members of your team to help grow their skillsets.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Software Development role is preferred
- A proven ability to deliver technical features within an enterprise application using .NET Core and C#
- Good understanding of backend communications using REST API (JSON, Swagger)
- Knowledge of key architecture patterns and design patterns
- Basic knowledge of Microservices architecture
- Basic knowledge in database (MySQL) and ORM (EF Core)
- Basic experience with build process, continuous integration and delivery
- Experience of working in an Agile development team, preferably Scrum
- Experience using Source Control, preferably Git.
- Experience writing unit tests.
- Basic understanding of UX / Design.
- Experience in AWS Cloud (EC2, S3, CloudWatch), Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, PowerShell, Postman, ES6 (ES2015), basic understanding of CQRS and event sourcing.
- Relaxed Working Environment
- Life and Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefit
- 16% Employer EPF Contribution Scheme
- Company Share Incentive Scheme
- Flexible Holidays
Working Days & Hours:
Monday to Friday (9:00 am - 6:00 pm)