RM2500 - RM4000
· Responsible on shipping instruction and all import and export documentation
· Liaise & follow up with forwarding agent and others who are involved in custom clearance matters for incoming and outgoing shipment
· Liaise with supplier for shipment planning and delivery status
· Maintain accurate and proper shipments record for both internal & external
· Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
· At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Understanding of and use of ERP Systems.
· Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
· Has knowledge in HS Codes and Customs requirement.
· Strong knowledge with Microsoft Software packages, mainly Word & Excel.
· Able to work independently.
· Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia